The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WTF? Who's This Adonis?


I saw these pictures and just couldn't resist sharing them with you. Who is this modern day Greek god in African skin? Hell, he's the best of both worlds rolled into one hellahot specimen of manhood! Normally, I'm not partial to pumped muscles but this bro is an exception. Of course, it could be due his succulent nipples surrounded by those tattoos, fucking eye candy! After all, we all know what a fondness I have for some sexy nips!

Join me in drooling and lusting over this masculine piece of wonder! He's so fine, I'll give you a double dose! Skeet,skeet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR SHARING!

Bobby b said...

ABSolutely💓Perfection