The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hairy Chests and Nipples


Last month, as Black History Month, I dedicated this site to hairy black men. In the interest of being fair and appealing to men of all races, I give you a couple of pictures of some furry white men. I need to add here that the torso and sexy nipples on the photo above are not those of a furry men. Hell, this dude is HAIRY and I would love to play in that forest. I am a nipple man and the double nipple rings let me know that this dude appreciates having his nipples done! I am the man who can provide them both with the attention they so richly deserve. 

1 comment:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

They are VERY handy considering the weather outside :)