The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Muscle and Men


I admire a muscular man just as much as the next dude. Granted, I'm not impressed by a man who is so pumped and primed that his veins protrude every time he breathes. But I do like a man who tries to keep in shape and stay toned. 

What does bother me and makes me laugh are those silly men who think their bulk and physique gives them the right to interfere and intimidate others. They are the nelly-assed queens that turn me the fuck off! Who are they to even think their grotesque bodies look attractive?

I'm a slim man. What the hell do I want with a man who looks as though he might turn green on me in the morning?

Go screw your weights! 


No comments: