The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Beta-On-Top!

 

\

As we move closer to equality, it is important for all of us to remember that SGL (same gender loving) relationships, especially those involving bisexual and gay men, need to explore the physical needs of both the traditional alpha and beta partners and how best to meet expectations. Personally, I am an almost exclusive beta-man (bottom-man). In other words, I prefer my sexual partner to insert his erection inside my buttocks. Regardless of whatever sexual position we employ. 

Now, this doesn't mean that I can't stick my erection inside another man (hey, I'm exclusively gay, not bisexual). I can willingly penetrate another man. However, my personal preference is to have him deep inside me!

Honest communication is the most effective way for two men to share this information. This eliminates disappointment and hurt feelings along the sexual journey. It also increases the level of satisfaction both men achieve through intimacy and passion. Often, the only communication necessary is the sharing of the information contained in the two opening paragraphs here. 

There, I've expressed my sexual preference. Now it is my partner's turn to respond. 

Remember, honest communication is the most effective way for two men to share this information. I've been in situations where our "before sex" exchange involved my potential partner owning his alpha (top) preference yet once I climbed into bed with him, his ass was poised upward into my face. Needless to say, aside from the both of us being naked, we didn't go much further on our sexual journey. 

Suggestion: versatility means being versatile. Comfort with either sexual position or role. If versatility is your preference, please own it from the beginning. There's nothing confusing or wrong with sharing: "I'm versatile. I can be alpha or beta. Top or bottom."

In 2024, I hope to expand this posting theme to include all three roles: top, bottom and versatile. 

Peace!

Nekkid Furry Boi





    

No comments: