The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween! As long as I can remember, it has always been one of my favorite occasions. It wasn't until my college days that I really became a Halloween super-fan. At that time, I discovered I could be both a practicing nudist and a Halloween enthusiast. Thank you body glitter, body paint, make-up and all the other products and props that enable us to make the illusion of disguise and fantasy while remaining completely naked. No g-string or loincloth for me! I want to accentuate and decorate, not hide, my nudity.

Since university, I've always held a dream of hosting my own Halloween extravaganza, all gay and all nude. My dream contained two conditions, the first being that buttocks, chest and genitals must be fully exposed. As nudists living in a world dominated by fashion-obsessed oppressors, why would we want to party under-cover? In most of our daily routines we have to conform to dress codes. My ultimate goal was to do this thing but do it naturally. The second caveat being that I wanted to host it in a home that I owned. I didn't want it held in any property that I leased or rented. I want it in my own special place.

This year, my dream becomes real. This past winter, my BF and I bought a townhouse together. A first for us both. This is our first Halloween in our first home. No more getting ready, going out and driving to the party. This time, the celebration is here, within our four walls and not the abode of others. True, this isn't the first nudist social that we've hosted since moving in. It is, of course, our first Halloween gathering. My dream-come-true. It's tomorrow night, Saturday, October 30, 2010.

Tonight, my twin cousins (both nudists, Deaf and gay) are arriving here with their partners. We'll spend the day tomorrow preparing the food, the games, decorating and finishing all those last-minute details to make the evening a success. BF and I are both ready to let the fun begin!

To all, a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: