The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Chill Weekend

Just what my BF and I need: a stress free weekend together. Time to chill together, share together, hang out together and then to enjoy a little time together in our seperate spaces. We love our friends and families; but some quality time together, just ourselves, is good also. It gives the both of us the chance to unwind from the world and then to renew us as a couple. I'll let him spoil and pamper me some; then, I'll return the favor. Trust, the giving is good but the receiving can be just as pleasurable also.


The last time that we had a weekend all to ourselves, we really got freaky with body paint! The creativity was fun, the lovemaking afterwards was so relaxing and hot and the post-intimate cleanup offered a few surprises as well. I'm stopping past the supermarket on my way home from work. I want to get some jello and whipped cream. No plans, just see what will develop. Who knows?

One thing I am certain. We'll both make the best of this special time together. After this weekend, the crazy and hectic holiday season is upon us. It will be the new year before we have another chance for a weekend like this.

1 comment: