The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Greetings!

"Indeed, Christ Is Risen" is the Easter message on this holiday card. I wish to everyone of you all the best of joy, hope and happiness during this very special time of the year. In the Greek Orthodox faith, this is the holiest of holidays on the liturgical calendar and this feast always has a very important place within my heart. For me, this time is much more than an assortment of chocolates and other candies (not that I dislike any of them). It's more about rebirth and renewal, putting the past mistakes and wrongs behind and beginning with a clean slate, starting off fresh, one more time. It's also about family and all those we love and hold dear to us. Lastly, but most importantly, it's about faith, our values and our beliefs. I'm on my way to spend this greatest of holidays with my BF and my family, immediate and extended. Happy Easter to all! God bless!


The Resurrection Icon

No comments: