The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Nipple Body Art

I Love This Tattoo
Hey there, I know there are a thousand other things out for me to focus on besides some body art (tattoo) on a man. I'm sure by the time you've read this far, most of you have already thought of at least two (namely, cocks and ass). Most of us gay men think on the same page. I'm no different from anyone else. But, every now and again, I see something that I like and I'm intrigued.

I'm not really into tats. I'm way too skinny to have one on my arms or legs. What the hell do I mean, I'm too thin to sport one on my neck as well. And I have too much fur on my chest and my ass to even think about having one on either. Honestly, I'm too proud of my ass and chest fur to think about shaving any of it for a tattoo. So, I'm here, slim and all skin, no body ink. Just me.

However, a couple of weeks back, at a nudist social, I saw this guy with a tat similar to the one pictured here. It was on one pec and incorporated the nipple, then down his arm ending at his half-forearm. You all know that I'm a serious nipple-man (among other regions of the male anatomy) and I was attracted to the way his ink included his nipple into the design. It looked both hot and cool, at the same time. The way the one pictured here does. It made me want to just bend down and start tonguing those nips right then and there, in front of all the other men present. Yes, I do know how to fantacize like a two-bit-ho! LOL!

Anyway, I asked my BF for the umpteenth time if he thought I should get a tattoo. He replied as he always has: better to be an amateur artist than be an art gallery. At least, he agrees with me!

No comments: