The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Nipple Warmers!

All of you know about my nipple fetish. Some of my friends even call it my nipple obsession. It doesn't matter because I readily admit to my adoration, fascination and worship of the manly nipples. I find them very sexy and greatly erotic.

Truth be known, they are an essential part of my personal foreplay activity. I love to suck, nip and tongue them on my intimate partner. I expect my lover to do the same to mine. When "my man" works over my nipples, it is a major "turn on" for me and serves to melt my butter every time.

So it should come as no surprise that I fell in love with the convenient nipple warmers modelled by the hot stud on your left. That's probably not what the designer of the trendy headgear had in mind. But, it does serve a useful purpose, keeping those sensual rosebuds on a man's chest warm when nude outside during the winter. This practical solution works for me! And, it looks hot as hell on any man, especially one who's naturally hairless or with a sparse amount of chest hair. Those little bundles of yarn highlight the nipples and seem to serve as a mini-pom-pom and just beg the viewer to tease and play with the wearer's nipples.

Then, there's also the traditional, old-fashioned nipple warmer method shown in the photograph below. That technique, perfected over time by many men, still works. Either one is a an option that will enhance foreplay and appeal to most men. Whatever floats your boat and moves that man tool in its' quest for pleasure!

No comments: