The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

He's Still My Man For The Job!



To those of you who know me personally or through reading this blog, this news is no big surprise. I'm voting for President Barack Obama in November, just as I did in 2008. He's my man for the job! I like his ideas, his inclusiveness and the fact that he's not in this game for personal gain. I honestly believe that he has the good of the country at the top of his agenda.

I'm tired of all the messages of hatred and why we, the gay community, are unequal. I'm tired of the rich getting richer and all the rest of us getting poorer and pushed aside. I'm tired of self-annointed and misguided religious fanatics trying to tell us all exactly how we are to believe.

I'm proud to be aboard the Obama-Train! Care to join me? Visit:http://www.barackobama.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT'S FOR SURE!

Immanuel said...

Amen! I'm with you.