The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Boi From Brazil


I once dated a man from Brazil. He was an exchange student and we were both studying as undergrads at the same university. He's the one who showed me what the term "Brazil wax" was all about. Not that I ever actually tried it myself, but he religiously kept himself well-trimmed in his pubic hairs and removed his armpit and chest hair (if he ever had any chest hair). 


I watched his hair removal routine several times. Having an audience always managed to get him excited and I would get a very good fuck once he finished. Come to think of it, he was also my first man to teach me about exhibitionism. He loved to tease me when he performed his "Brazilian" technique. 


He never did remove his ass hair. And yes, he did have a furry booty! I'm glad he didn't because I love to rim a hairy ass. The few times that he let me fuck him, I would stare at his hairy ass and say a silent prayer of thanksgiving before plunging in! 


Yes, my term as goodwill ambassador to Brazil was a pleasant and educational experience for me!

3 comments:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

smiling @ your prayer before diving in :)

Immanuel said...

I love that prayer line too smile

Unknown said...

Call me at 704 890 9247