The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Serious View


As a man of both Greek and Nigerian heritage, I am, quite naturally, attracted to other mixed race men. It's a natural response. After all, humans are naturally inclined towards those they perceive as most like themselves. It's been that way since the dawn of humanity.

This doesn't mean that I don't find men of other ethnicities or races desirable or sexy. I'm a man who loves men, all men, after all. It's just that I share a common bond with other men of biracial heritage. Like me, they know all too well what it's like to grow up in the middle, with one foot in a different world.

This guy is sexy as fuck! Obviously, he appreciates and is very sensitive in his nipples. I can identify with that. He's biracial, I feel that, too! Then, I know he has the equipment to please me immensely: that much is in full view for us all to see! Damn, he's fine!

2 comments:

jmorais said...

our bodies
rejoice with sport sex and pleasure
look for his body to satisfy my sexual desire
how many times my real desire was to be close to your body
kisses

Anonymous said...

liking this perspective