The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Live Christmas Tree

It's the holiday season and all and everyone is doing the traditions that have been done over and over. I thought this might be a little something different for a change. This busy trio have created their own live Christmas tree. But you know, I think it needs a name change, maybe Sexmas tree? What do you think? It does seem to add something missing from the season. And the best part is, it has all the essentials for a joyous time. No decorations required. This simplifies the household tasks at this time of year.

The Sexmas tree also is beneficial for the environment. No actual trees are used, thereby preserving our natural resources. It's completely reusable any time of the year as long as you have friends willing to participate in yuletide escapades. Another nice aspect of the Sexmas tree is that it's bound to deliver hours of cheerful pleasure every time it's revisited, regardless of the time of year. The holiday spirit just keeps on cumming all year long.

Before you think I've totally lost my mind, my boyfriend has been away for the past three days and nights at a professional conference. I guess by now you've figured out exactly what I've been missing. Rest assured, I know what I'll be getting once he returns home tonight!

Be safe and enjoy your weekend. I know I will! Seasons Greetings!

2 comments:

Musique's Poetry said...

GO head. I know you and your boyfriend will be rocking the casba tonite

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Damn! You finally did it! Way to go, Lil Man! Good work!