The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, December 3, 2010

We Decide What Words Hurt

As in all aspects of our own lives, we determine the words, the labels, the epitaphs, the slanders or the identities that harm us. The term or phrase that causes us to feel humiliation and guilt for being us. The real person that we are. Our essence, our being, ourselves. To own and to accept those pejoratives, those negatives, those stereotypes is power!! This empowerment produces pride in both who and what I am as a person and as a man who has sex with men.

The names that are hurled upon me with the intention of causing inferiority and shame no longer bother me nor longer bring discomfort to me. You don't have that control  and determination over my existence here on this Earth. You are weak in your insecurity and I am strong in my identity. I realize exactly who and what I am and I don't need you to acknowledge nor affirm that reality. I know me. You don't. Your doubt and self-hatred isn't my problem.

I'm gay. I'm a sissy. I'm a faggot. I'm queer. I suck cock. I fuck when I have to and get fucked when I choose to. I have sex with men. I'm same gender loving. I have a limp wrist when I want to and a fist when I need to. If required, all I need to do is to kick you in your balls, next your face and then walk away. Your fake macho-pride handles the rest. Any fairy can fly away, homie!

Spit what you must! Sling and shout what you think is true. Remember, I can live with your deficiencies in your manhood. You can't survive my strengths in mine!

3 comments:

Armpit Eros said...

Feel you, cuz-in-law!

Musique's Poetry said...

Powerful Words. I agree with you and I stand in agreement with you.

Anonymous said...

When I run into some idiot like that I think of Eleanor Roosevelt's quote: "Nobody can humiliate you without your consent"

good blog

saludos,
raulito