The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Trap Boyy: What You Wanted


Exactly one week ago, I shared a picture of Trap Boyy, one of my all-time favorite actors. Since then, I have received numerous emails from you asking about him. Just so you know, I do try to satisfy! LOL! So, I'm giving to all of you a little more of what you requested. Be advised that I hope to offer at least one additional feature on him during this calendar year. He's cute and sexy and as much as I'd like, I can't keep him all to myself. It wouldn't be a hot mix anyway as we both swing the same, sexually. Now, brace yourself, get comfortable and enjoy the ride!



Trap Boyy's home is Atlanta, GA, and he is currently contracted to Black Rayne Productions. The bro is 23 years old, 5'9" tall and weighs 150 lbs. Lightskinned and f-i-n-e, his manhood registers 8" and like I wrote to you last week, he is a consummate bottom. His favorite position is doggiestyle.

A friendly reminder; if you haven't already done so, please, take a moment to cast your vote on the blog poll located on the right side of your monitor screen. Thanks!