The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

No Razors, Please


Sorry, but I don't mean to offend anyone reading this. This is strictly my own personal opinion and not a judgment. I am just not attracted to any man who shaves his armpit, chest or pubic hairs. To me, it simply looks too fake, too unnatural, too unreal. In my mind, part of the process of becoming a man is to undergo puberty. This means the growth of armpit and pubic hair in most men. The appearance of chest hair is determined by heredity and is not universal. It doesn't matter how muscular or built the guy is; the man just ain't a man if there's no naturally growing hair where it should be. Like I said, that's me being me.

I know some men like the smooth look. I know some men think it makes them look neat and sexy. I know that some men shave their pubic hair because they think it makes their dick seem bigger than what it really is. I respect their decision to shave their bodies, totally or partially. It's not attractive or sexy for me.

I'm a man who has sex with men: I'm gay. When I want sex with another man, I prefer being with a man who actually looks like a man and not a prepubescent child. I want my man to have hair where it should be: at the very least, in his armpits and pubic areas. Part of the pleasure of having sex with another man is getting that stray pubic hair inside my mouth or nose. That reminds me that I'm being sexed by another man. It comes with the turf.

It doesn't make any difference to me as to the amount of body hair a man has. As long as it's natural and not artificial. It can be thick and bushy or sparse and thin: no matter. What's important is just be the man that you really are. If a man has a naturally smooth chest, that's cool. But please don't shave the chest hairs to try to impress me, because it won't work. Leave all your body hair intact. It makes you look like a man should look: manly. That's what counts in my book. A man who's a man.  

To me, a man with shaved pubes looks a little strange, somewhat off-balance. I mean, we all know what's supposed to be there. Without pubic hair, it appears ugly and missing something. As for the illusion that by shaving the pubic hairs the actual penis appears larger, we all know that one. Therefore, the illusion evaporates as we're aware as to the reason for shaving. It defeats the purpose altogether. And then there's the stubble issue. I don't like getting stubble-burn from sucking cock.

The race of the shaved man doesn't matter, either. Shaved is shaved regardless of the color of the skin. What isn't attractive on one man isn't automatically appealing on another based on pigmentation. What's true for one is generally true for all, at least, to me.





1 comment:

Immanuel said...

NekkidFurryBoi:

First off the bat I LOVE your blog and look forward to each new entry. Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us into your sharp mind.

I understand your view on shaving. When I was in my 20s and 30s I was in favor of growing all the hair I could.

Now that I'm in my late 40s -- nah! I'm shaving my chest and balls (very carefully) and trimming down my pubes.

Reason why? Gray hair is sprouting up everywhere. And I shave it down to look less old.

Hey, folks who meet me say, "Are you 38? You're in your late 40s? No way!!"

I'm not going to let gray chest hair spoil the illusion.

Take care!