The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Auto Sex


You may look and laugh. That's cool! At first glance, it probably is funny and the reason for that is that a large number of us can identify with the picture. I know that I can! As a teen, for a couple of years, the only place that was even semi-private where I could have sex was in a car. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I didn't have the money to afford even a cheap hotel and bringing a guy home to my bedroom wasn't an option. So it was inside a car or outside. Even in the heat of sex, freezing my booty off wasn't a pleasant thought!

So, it was fornication in the backseat. The steering wheel made anything other than a blowjob in the front seat difficult. The rear of the car made access to anybody's rear a test of desire and willpower but it was better than nothing. All those Olympic gymnasts couldn't match the moves that we invented in order to satisfy our overactive teen urges and needs. I know I earned a gold medal many times over! LOL!

By the time my friends and I had an auto available, I'd already mastered the fine art of sucking cock. I was ready for new worlds to explore. Don't get me wrong, I still made my cock handy to a willing mouth and I was more than ready to go down on any erection offered to me. I also knew that I was prepared to take my sexual activities to the next level.

The first ass that I ever fucked was in the backseat of a car. It was cool but wasn't my only goal. My own ass was begging to be popped. As a matter of fact, I was so obsessed with this mission that I stopped wearing underwear altogether so getting out of my jeans would be easier. I soon took to wearing only slip-on shoes as to speed up the stripping process. My booty was itching for a good fuck.

By the time that I was a teenager, I already knew that I was a nudist. For me, this meant that sex was totally naked (well, maybe socks, but that's it). I became skilled at getting both myself and my sex buddy (I didn't have boyfriends at that young age) out of our clothes and down to business. It didn't take long before I had the chance to give up my ass to another guy and once that happened, I knew it was my passion for life!

I often remember those backseat days with the tumble games of sex. We did get our workouts back in the day. I'll let you know a secret. This past spring, my boyfriend and I took a drive down a deserted road and made love in the backseat; for old times sake. It's a little more difficult now in the backseat of a Nissan!


No comments: