The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Riding The Dick


Being a "bottom man" is often referred to in gay sexual circles as being the "passive" partner. I don't know about you, but for me, being the one getting fucked is anything but passive. Passive implies inactive, uninvolved and indifferent. With a nice, good-sized dick inside my ass, I'm NOT going to be inactive and aloof! Far from it! No damn way I'll stay indifferent! LOL!


I prefer to be fucked by my boyfriend. Before our relationship, I've always liked to take the cock up my ass. Unlike some other gay men, I see no shame it being the perpetual bottom. After all, most men like some ass and without me, they'd never have what it is they want! It takes "two to tango" so what's wrong with wanting to get some like a man should?

I enjoy fucking; don't misunderstand me. I like some ass, too! But given the choice, I'd rather get my jollies with a man's tool taking care of my needs and this means me opening myself up for us both to be satisfied.

My favorite sexual position as a bottom is to "ride" or "mount" the cock. This allows me to control, measure and monitor the amount of dick inside me. It lets me make the penetration of my ass comfortable and pleasurable for me. I can make our love-making as a mutual pleasing and gratifying experience and good for the both of us. It's a win-win situation.


For me, it makes no difference if I'm facing my sex partner or if I've got my back towards him. Actually, as I ride him, about midway through our fuck session, I like to turn around and face the opposite direction. This helps to keep business interesting. As the bottom who's on top, I regulate how much dick I take at any given moment. I determine the intensity and speed of our intercourse. It isn't the issue of control as much as it is ensuring making this a mutually pleasing experience for the both of us. I make sure that we're both getting what we need. It's a joy ride for all!

Mounting then riding the man I'm with permits me to ease down on his cock and gives me time to adjust to his size. It guarantees that my A-spot will be hit, again and again. It's an act of quality control, making sure that we're both equally getting what we want and need. It's sort of like a live customer satisfaction survey. When I service a man, I aim to please! After four years into our relationship, my boyfriend has never complained. Truth is, he keeps cummin' back for more!

Besides, sometimes I like to fantasize about being a real-life cowboy!   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS for the boner :-)