The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pool Play



Pools provide a place for outdoor fun during the summer. They also give a means to cool off from the heat and humidity that accompanies this season of the year. Since the discovery of swimming naked by humans, bodies of water, including pools, have provided opportunities for outdoor and fun sexual play and activities by men everywhere.

As a practicing nudist, I know all too well that nudism involves more than just sex. It's a preferred lifestyle that has nothing whatsoever to do about sex. But, there is something both sensual and sexual about being naked in a pool with another hot, naked man (or men). It can't help but invite some serious one-on-one or group intimacy and mutual satisfaction. Boys will be boys, right?

I admit to having taken advantage of this situation in my past. I'm only human. I've sucked and been sucked, fucked and been fucked and taken part in other sexual foreplay and play while in a pool. Few among us haven't gotten busy at some time or the other in our lives while skinny dipping or in water with other men while naked.

I'm not ashamed about this. And it isn't just something that I've done in my past and hasn't been repeated since. Even this summer, my partner and I have enjoyed each other intimately while in a pool. Giving in to our carnal desires helps to keep our sex lives alive and exciting. It's a way to keep our relationship interesting and strong. It's also consensual and pleasing to us both. What's more, we're both consenting adults.  

I'm not promoting irresponsible or unsafe sex. My point is that it's okay to allow us the freedom to give into our dreams and fantasies as long as both parties agree. We have urges that we can satisfy in ways that are mature and respectful. Besides, there's no harm in participating in some summer fun as long as boundaries are observed. 

No comments: