The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Reader From Brazil...




One of the fantastic advantages of blogging is that you get to meet great men from all over the world. I recently received an email containing different photographs from a reader in Brazil. He's interested in meeting new friends. I asked for his permission to post the pictures here and he immediately agreed. The image above shows him getting ready to reveal his manly attributes.

 
 
My new friend's name is Ramon and as I wrote above, he lives in Brazil, home to the 2016 Summer Olympics. Ramon's 23 years old and is interested in meeting Black men from all over the world. His email address is: blackramon88@hotmail.com.
 
 
 
 
In the picture above, Ramon gives us a look at his nice cock and shaved pubes. In the one below, we get the view of the full manly package, Thank you, Ramon! Looking good!
 
 



1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Cool! I know you enjoy making new friends! :)