The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

One Last Stroke...

 
 
It's almost officially the end of summer here. Time to try to squeeze in one last pleasure outside before the autumn arrives with the cooler temperatures and shorter days. One more splash in the pool before it has to be closed and prepared for the winter.
 
Yes, I'm feeling a little evil, frisky and nasty about right now. And why not? It's been a fun and happy summer. Why not end it the same way? I'm not one to waste an opportunity staring me in the face. My line of thinking is that it's better to grab a moment of satisfaction rather than suffer through a winter of regrets.
 
I'm being both honest and freaky with you. I know that I'm not the first gay man who's ever nutted in a pool. I also know that I won't be the last. I'm pretty sure that I'm probably one of the few who'll publicly admit to doing so. Hell, gay men have been enjoying this action for as long as pools have been around. Whether solo, with a partner or in a group, masturbation ...aquatic masturbation, is nothing new.
 
So, before this summer is gone forever, get outside, get wet and get busy! The memories that you create more than likely will bring a warm grin to your face during the cold winter ahead! 

4 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Can I offer him a hand? :)

Unknown said...

Can I watch?

Khalil D. said...

Can I Join?

Anonymous said...

aquatic masturbation I did too. Lots of times....I even try in in a wilderness lake. and the lttle rainbow trout eat my seman....