The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Monday, September 10, 2012

He's Got My Vote!

This shouldn't be news to anyone who knows me or reads nekkidfurryboi blog. I voted for Barack Hussein Obama, then a U.S. Senator from Illinois back in 2008. I'm voting for him again in November, 2012. I believe in his vision for our future that includes all of us working together and contributing to the benefit of everyone in our country. I approve of his job performance over the past four years and have confidence in his ability to lead us for another term in office.

Many in the gay community were angered and disappointed over his process of evolving in favor of marriage equality. I was encouraged with his honesty in admitting that he had to consider the issue and then accept his conclusion. This wasn't an easy decision for him and his truthfulness about the matter I respect. We have a history in this country of politicians who are less than honest about their beliefs. For me, this shows that he is a thoughtful and thorough leader. A man who has earned our confidence and support.

I'm voting for the re-election of our incumbent, President Barack Hussein Obama. I ask that each of you think carefully about our future and do the same. Please visit: http://www.barackobama.com . Please plan to cast your vote in November.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I could vote he would get mine.