The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Good Start For 2013

 
 
Get the New Year off to a good start with a delicious and nutritious taste of some of the finer things in life. A decent meal does the body good. It also relieves the tension and can lead to even greater pleasures. Mom always tells me to eat a balanced diet.  
 
 
Plenty of exercise helps to increase the cardio rate and keep us all healthy. A regular fitness routine such as a joy ride on this impressive tool is a sure way to guarantee a strong heart-rate as well as satisfying those urges we, as men, always seem to suffer.
 
Another means of enhancing the 2013 experience is to visit the two blogs that I'm listing in this article. They both are exciting and are among my top favorite blogs that I make sure to follow.
 
 

 
Iam(A)ga(Y)te(K)eeper is
 
This is one of the very first blogs that I listed in My Blog List when I began writing nekkidfurryboi Blog. I had been reading him for about a year before I started this blog. My cousin introduced me to his site. He left Blogger briefly last year and this is his new address.
 
 
Choklit Daddy's Sketchbook
 
 
Again, my cousin introduced me to this artblog. It's new and I've been following it since the last few months of 2012. His graphics are amazing. A link to his site is also featured regularly on my blog.
 
Check them out, please. Happy 2013! 
 
 

No comments: