The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

He Might Be A Good...


Man to bring to my bed and give him some good loving and sucking in order to make him as hard as he can be so that when I lie back...




 and raise my legs over my head he will take his tongue and tease my ass, my garden of delight, my secret place of manly pleasure...


and then ever so gently enter inside me with his manhood as I adjust to his size and then I'll mount him and ride until we both burst forth with the juice of our sex! 

I'm not especially fond of men who shave their bodies, but I do like a good fuck session with a man who's thick and looks as though he knows how to make his cock work to please us both! 

1 comment: