The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fresh Faces For A New Year


It's not too late in the new year to celebrate the grace, elegance, strength and most importantly, the rugged beauty of the faces of all men.


No matter their race or combination thereof, each face represents a man and his own specific character and wisdom.



A creation that reveals the soul of a man through his eyes.




And the eyes also tells the tale of his heart.

The heart and soul of a man all found in the handsomeness of his own unique face. 

2 comments:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

such BEAUTIES!

LORDPATRICK said...

Love these faces! Very much like your blog! Would you like to exchange? I would certainly add you to my blog roll! I actually have two blogs. Patrick