The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Torsos: Headless

I guess the title should read: Torsos: Faceless. Be that as it may, I just want to share with all of you some images of the male torso. Handsome and masculine chests and abdomens of the men around us. During the summer months, a welcome and familiar sight as we go about our daily business.  Fortunately for us gay men, it's perfectly legal for our boys to show off their half-naked bodies! Now, I prefer my guys completely nude; but, half is better than none at all, right?


In the dead of winter, I figure there's no better time than the present to share some images of a few male torsos. A visual reminder that summer is returning and soon we'll be able to enjoy these sexy sights on a daily basis once again. Sort of like an appetizer before a delicious meal. Something to tantalize and excite those starved taste buds! Feast your eyes on these manly delights and enjoy!


Whether pumped up from workouts or thick from nature, slender or beefy, the home of our nipples and the source of our pleasure trails provide a mixture of eye candy that many can't resist. Naturally furry or naturally smooth, few of us are able to refuse their masculine beauty!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear blogger Friend,
J'adore votre blog!! I would like to collaborate actively in your blog with the sole purpose of being known by your readers. I can make and send you to your blogs all kinds of graphic designs in which you are interested such as paintings, posters, logos, introduction reports of your blog in mine.All artwork will be designed exclusively for your blog and won't be exposed in any other one. Of course, collaboration is disinterested and free. You choose the topics. In return you add a link to my blog on yours. If you're interested, let me know through my email or through this blog.
Thanks, Maurice.

mauriceronet@yahoo.es

Read more: http://mauricepegasi.blogspot.com/#ixzz1jtYNkTb7