The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow Whites


Yes, the title may at first glance seem racist but that is not the intention at all. The men pictured are white, true; bit the aim is to refer to the seasonal snow and not the race. Besides, I'm half-white, myself. I am featuring naked white men for this post as the title indicates. I am a nudist so the majority of the men I picture with this blog are nude.

I like to include men who are attractive and representative of all men, not any special ethnicity or race. More often than not, these show black and/or hispanic men, as well as those like me: mixed-race; half-breeds, mutts. That's because more than 90% of the images available online or in hardcopy media are white. Most people identify with others they believe to be most similar to themselves. Race identification is a part of this process.

In the interest of being inclusive, this entry is exclusively Caucasian. As gay men, we appreciate the anatomy and beauty of all men, regardless of skin color. So sit back and enjoy. By the way, I prefer this type of snow whites instead of the powdery white shit that falls from the sky this time of year! LOL!



No comments: