The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Pride: Cock Appreciation I



My June Pride theme this year is cocks. Don't misunderstand me: I'm no expert of the male penis. I don't have a cocktorate degree in dickology or anything like that. But I am a gay man who's sexually active. I have been having sex with other men since the age of 15. I'm now approaching my mid-thirties. So that's almost twenty years of experiencing the beauty and glory of the penis. All that history has to count for something.

Other gay men may have more experience than me. Some may have less. That much I know. But I can honestly stipulate here that I've never met a cock yet that didn't give me some degree of pleasure. Some have left me breathless and some have left me ...less gasping and desiring more. However, I've enjoyed them all and have rarely, if ever, turned one away without at least giving it a chance to live up to it's promise. I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity for all.

As a mixed race gay man, I've always welcomed cocks of every ethnicity and race. I've had sex and been sexed by men of many different skin tones. After all, being half-Nigerian and half-Greek, I myself am the product of two races. To deny one is to deny a part of me. I see the color or complexion of the skin; I just don't let it be an issue. Once it gets fully erect, all dicks have the potential and the power to give immense delights. 


Similarly, I don't discriminate based on the age, size or status (cut or uncut) of a possible cock-mate. I appreciate them all. Each one is beautiful in its' own right and I like variety in my diet. I may not always come back to the same one, but I hold no bias against a particular type merely because the one before it left me wanting more. I'm open to all who're willing to give.

I'm in a monogamous relationship for the past four years now. So my recent sampling of cocks has been limited to my man. However, prior to that, suffice to say I did enjoy all that mankind was willing to offer at the cock buffet.


June 2012, Cock Pride

No comments: