The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Pride: Cock Appreciation III

The cockring is an accessory worn around the balls and cock. It's thought to prolong sexual stamina and to heighten pleasure. They're usually made of leather or a soft metallic substance. Some are even made from rubber. Most cockrings are adjustable to prevent them from falling off during the passion of the moment. I've worn a couple of different styles, but not for a long period of time. They just don't feel comfortable to me. However, I know men who swear by them and wouldn't think of sex without wearing one. To each their own.

The theory behind the cockring is that the adornment slows the blood flow from the erection. This keeps the cock erect longer and prolongs the lovemaking. Most medical experts advise against the wearing of a cockring for more than 30 minutes at a time. The decreased blood circulation may cause serious complications.

Personally, I haven't noticed any difference in my sexual satisfaction between a partner wearing a cockring and a man not wearing one. But then, my thrill comes from the efforts of the actual dick and not from the ornament around it. Again, that's just me. A simple case of different strokes for different folks.



June, 2012: Cock Pride

No comments: