The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Pride: Cock Appreciation II


At first, I'll honestly admit that I was completely turned off by the sight of a pierced cock, of any type, style or size of the pierced jewelry. I just couldn't get the imagined pain of the procedure out of my mind. The thought of the suffering made me weak in both my knees and in my own penis. In truth, all of this was before I had even touched a pierced cock, let alone had sex with one. As a nudist gay man, I had the chance to view them long before I ever had the nerve to touch one or inspect one up close.

It wouldn't be until my junior year in college that I had the chance to become familiar with a pierced cock. By this time, I'd become accustomed to the sight and wasn't quite as squeamish as I was earlier. I'd also learned that there were a variety of types of piercings available and the types of adornment for every style.


There were many times that I orally serviced men with cock piercings. Soon, I came to appreciate them all. I also began to enjoy the sensation of having a pierced cock inside my mouth. I knew then and there that it was only a matter of time before I experienced one, firsthand, inside me. I grew somewhat eager in anticipating this new chapter in my exploration of the world of cocks.  


The first pierced cock to please me wore a prince albert type ring. I remember that it was larger than I would have liked for my first time. The love making wasn't as painful as I had imagined and I discovered that it honestly heightened my pleasure in having sex. It wasn't long from that time that I was soon sampling the different styles and jewels of pierced cocks on a variety of men. My personal research into the world of the penis now included pierced ones as well.

June 2012, Cock Pride




No comments: