The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Pool Party!



One of those classic summer scenes that just recur, year after year. Regardless of whether or not a man is a practicing social nudist or just an occasional skinny-dipper, this image evokes feelings of relaxing on a hot summer day. What better way to spend it than completely naked alongside or inside a refreshing pool?

The water's cool and fine and the sun is warm, bordering on hot. Close your eyes and picture yourself floating on the raft with scores of friends, all men, all just as naked as yourself, lounging both inside and all around the pool. A perfect setting for a summer weekend afternoon.

Given my Greek-Nigerian heritage, my only regret about summer is that it passes all-too-soon. I wish it would last much longer than just a mere four months out of the entire year. 

No comments: