The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer and London Olympics


Can you believe it's already August, 2012? Where did the summer go? To me, it seems like only yesterday that it was the Memorial Day weekend. Time flies when you're having fun! Now, the 2012 London Olympics are underway and what a party that is becoming! Thanks to modern technology, it's as though we're all there live. All those handsome men...! LOL!

During the month of August, I'm slowing down posting to my blog. I want some time to enjoy the Olympics and the last full month of summer. I will write only one blog entry each week for this period. I will increase my number of postings when September arrives.

In the meantime, enjoy the Olympic spectacle and all of the month of August. Be careful and be safe. Check in weekly for a new post!



As the Summer Olympics, 2012, are being broadcast from London, I'm following the events on the pommel horse for competitor Louis Smith, male gymnast for Team UK. He's one to watch out for, after his silver with the 2008 Summer Olympics. See Mixed Race Celebrity Mondays: Louis Smith post here at nekkidfurryboi blog dated July 9, 2012.

No comments: