The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Initial Entry

I've walked through the door and entered the world of blogging. Now, which path to take and exactly where this jouney will take me, I don't have a clue. That's probably the reason that beginnings are so exciting and scary, all at the same time. The simple act of undertaking a new project is fun and inspiring, and not the least bit intimidating.

I've kept a journal most of my adult life. That part of me is private. This is the part of me, myself and I that I am offering the world to see and judge. I am a realist and I know for a fact that others will judge me. Why sweat it? It happens all the time and I know that I can never change that fact of nature. I've learned to accept it and move on. After all, I've 33 years of experience in handling judgments due to my biraciality, sexuality, nudity, Deafness and a dual interest in arts and athletics. Judgments don't bother me, but stupidity does test my patience and tolerance.

I think I'll make it a habit to publish here only when I'm naked (which, truth is, almost all the time except when I'm at work). I don't have anything to hide so I may as well hang loose and enjoy the ride!

No comments: