The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nakation


It's Saturday morning of the Labor Day weekend and I'm sitting at my home desk, making final adjustments to lesson plans for the upcoming school year. BF has to work today and most of our friends are busy with their holiday engagements. This is not my favorite choice on how to spend my three-day weekend. At least I'm nude and miserable as opposed to dressed and miserable. That fact offers some small degree of comfort.

My mind keeps drifting off to our most recent naked vacation. It was the last full week of August at Sandy Hook Beach, New Jersey. Sandy Hook is a part of Gunnison National Park and is one of the few public nudist beaches on the Atlantic coastline. Our hotel, although not clothing-optional, was minutes away from the park and allowed us to spend our days naturally enjoying the sand, surf and the sight of hundreds of beautifully naked men. I took this picture of one of the signs posted along the approach to the beach. We gladly stripped into freedom daily after crossing this threshold.

Joining BF and me were my identical twin cousins and their respective same sex partners. Both of our fathers are biological brothers and like us, my cousins and their spouses are all naturists. Because we share this common bond, we frequently travel and hang out (literally) together. The family that plays naked is one helluva happy family!

Oh well, back to reality. Time to finish the task at hand. At least, I'll have two days of relaxation before classes start on Tuesday.

Nudity is the ultimate freedom!

No comments: