The World Through My Eyes

The World Through My Eyes: A collection of essays, reflections and thoughts about men, sex, love, relationships, politics, friendships, nudism, current events, social concerns, humanitarian issues, religion and all those wonderful experiences that constitute life as seen and felt by me: a thirty-something Deaf Gay man of mixed racial heritage (half-black, half-white) living in the Virginia Beach area of the United States. A scrapbook of my life. I've been a confirmed Gay nudist for the past 20 years (since puberty). Sometimes, we just need to step back and chill and try not to be so serious and tense. Life is short, stand up and get into it! nekkidfurryboi@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why Start Now?

To be honest, this isn't my first time blogging. Nope, I'm not a blogger-virgin (hell, nothing about my body has been a virgin since I was sweet-fifteen years old). I've sporadically published on a professional educators network for the past five years. I've likewise written on a social nudist website for almost three years now. I guess I'm just taking this entire blog-thing to the next logical level. Just another step in the evolutionary process.

So, why begin this project now? Well, why not? There's no time like the present to make a change and try something new. As an educator, September is the traditional beginning of another scholastic year so the timing feels right. Classes resume the day after Labor Day; therefore, a different tool to jump-start the academic season.

Recently, I celebrated my thirty-third birthday. Keeping this space here is another means to commemorate a new birth year. Anything to protect this ancient brain from atrophy!

Oh yeah, there's one more important reason for doing this. A first cousin of mine has been posting on blogger.com since January, 2010. He's been kicking my cute, furry ass about creating my own blog for the past six months. What better way to get him off my back than taking this plunge? Satisfied, Cuz? LOL! 

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Well, it's about time you did this! LOL! Luv ya, Cuz! Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!